All OceanBlue Boats come with a 3 year structural warranty (1 year for Commercial use) to the Original Purchaser, from the date of purchase.
Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
The warranty does not cover the cost of any consequential expenses beyond the cost of the warranty repair of an item under this warranty.
Eg. OceanBlue will not cover the cost of freighting its boats for repair.
The warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by misuse or negligence.
The Boat must not be altered structurally except by OceanBlue Boats.
The Boat must not be operated outside the limits of design specifications as described on the Builders plate.
The warranty does not cover the oxidization of paint around unsealed edges and fittings.
Note: Oxidization is normal for aluminum boats and is only cosmetic.
The repairs under this warranty must be carried out by OceanBlue Boats.
The timber and carpet floors warranty is limited to defective paint or application and does not cover the effects of normal oxidation of wear and tear.
OceanBlue Boats will not be liable for consequential loss of any kind arising out of the supply or use of the boat.
The above warranty is in lieu of any and all warranties expressed or implied, conferred by statue or otherwise and is intended to cover all warranties given by the company on the boat or part thereof.
Care of your Carpeted Timber Floor
Your floors are made from natural product and as such require regular care to keep them in a new condition.
The floors will be affected by different levels of humidity and temperature.
We ask you to follow these instructions:
- The floors need to be washed after use to remove dirt and or salt from the carpet
- All hatches should be left open to allow air flow to assist in drying out the timber
- The boat should be stored with the bow higher then the stern to allow the water to drain out of the bilge and to dry out the carpet
- The carpet should be vacuumed when dry to remove sand and dirt
- The boat should be stored under cover or have a cover fitted after it is dry
- The timber and carpet floor warranty is limited to installation and does not cover the effects of weathering or wear and tear